Apart from the standard design of the long stroke rolling diaphragms, these are also offered with hat & cap made of fabric sheets. These are made of silicone rubber; Fluoro-rubber and EPDM with fabric are produced up to a height of 12 inch. The operating condition depends on the type of the materials selected for manufacturing the hat. Features:
- Constructed with special thin-walled elastic materials
- Special configuration with or without fabric reinforcement
- Display and regulating equipment
- Pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Pressure switches & pressure translators
- Pressure compensator
- Low, almost constant resistance over the entire stroke.
- Essentially greater stroke lengths in comparison to traditional diaphragms with the same diameter.
- Effective surface area remains the same over entire stroke.
- No additional resistance when starting up or with change of direction of movement, no rest point in working range.
- Low demands on piston and cylinder in comparison to seals.